Dynamic microphoneThe MD 421 is one of the most famous microphones in the world. Due to its sonic qualities, it can be used in various recording situations and in all areas of sound transmission technology. The 5-stage bass switch underlines the all-round qualities.
- Suitable for voice, guitar, wind instruments and drums
- Very tough
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- 5-Stage switch Bass
- Good feedback rejection
- Transparent sound reproduction
- Frequency response: 30-17000 Hz
- Free field, no circuit sensitivity (1kHz): 2 mV / Pa (- 3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Min load impedance:. 200 Ohm
- Dimensions: 215 x 46 x 49 mm
- Weight: approx 385 g
- Incl. microphone clamp for 3/8 "thread
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 128331 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!