Payment MethodsFurther information on payment security
You can pay at our checkout using the following payment methods: Bank Transfer, Credit card, PayPal, Amazon Pay.
What happens after you have ordered?
1. A Thomann representative will process your order and send an order confirmation with the contact information and any necessary further information. During our normal hours of operation this may take a few hours. But remember, your order is being processed not by a computer but by a real living and breathing person.
2. Is there something you forgot to order? No problem: just order online, and if your original order has not yet been dispatched, you will incur no additional postage costs.
3. If there are unforeseeable supply shortfalls or if any items you have ordered have been sold out, we will send you a partial delivery at your request. You can monitor your order status at any time in our customer centre.
4. Once your order has left our warehouse, you wil be notified of this by e-mail and, optionally, by text message.
5. When you receive your order, please check all items for completeness, working order and transport damages. if you are not 100% satisfied, please use our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
© 1996–2018 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!