Fender Rumble 500
Bass Combo Amplifier
- Class D
- Power: 500 W
- Loudspeaker: 2 x 10" Eminence ceramic magnet speaker with 16 ohm
- Compression tweeter with on/off switch
- 1 x Channel with switchable bright switch
- Contour, vintage switch and overdrive
- Controls: Gain, bright on/off, contour on/off, vintage on/off, drive, overdrive on/off, level, bass, low mid, high mid and treble
- 6.3 mm jack input
- Headphone connector
- Mini jack stereo AUX input
- Line out XLR with Ground Lift
- Effects loop send and return
- External speaker output minimum 8 Ohm
- Ivory soft touch radio potentiometer knobs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58.4 x 48.2 x 35.5 cm
- Weight: 16.56 kg
- Design: Black vinyl cover with silver front grille
|Power in W||500 W|
|Speaker component||2x 10"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 331990 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!