Suhr Reactive Load IR
DI with Dummy Load & Loudspeaker Simulation
- A simple solution to capture the warmth and dynamics of your sound without the hassle of removing a speaker during a performance or studio recording
- Is connected in place of the speaker box and provides an 8 ohm load for your tube amp
- Creates a balanced and unbalanced signal that can be connected to recording devices, effects and power amplifiers
- In addition to the original Suhr Reactive Load, the Reactive Load IR adds impulse response technology that provides quick and easy access to a range of professionally microfoned loudspeakers
- 16 Preinstalled impulse responses from Suhr loudspeaker cabinets with Celestion loudspeakers
- Third-party impulse responses can be loaded via the USB port
- Controls: IR Select, HP Level, DI Level
- Switch: Signal 0 / + 6 dB, Hi-Cut
- 6.3 mm Jack amplifier input
- 6.3 mm Jack thru to speaker connection
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack DI / Line Output Un-Filtered
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack DI / Line output IR
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack headphone output
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack aux In
- Power adapter connector (female connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside)
- Current consumption: 200 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power adapter
- Recommended maximum amplifier power: 100 Watts RMS
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 22.35 x 22.6 x 9.6 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Includes power supply
|Dummy Load (usable without cabinet)||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455781 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!