SPL Phonitor One d
- Powerful headphone amplifier for studio and hi-fi applications
- Infinitely adjustable crossfeed function - crosstalk between the two stereo channels for more realistic surround sound
- Digital input with 32 bit DA converter
- Class Compliant
- Support of sampling frequencies up to 768 kHz PCM as well as playback of DSD (DSD4 or DSD256)
- Pre-amplification by 2 Burr-Brown OPA 2134 SoundPlus operational amplifiers for extremely low noise and minimal distortion
- THD + N (0 dBu, 10 Hz - 22 kHz, 600 O): 0.002%
- Max. Input level: +22.5 dBu
- Noise (A-weighted, 600 O): -97 dBu
- Max. Output power (600 O): 2x 190 mW
- Max. Output power (250 O): 2x 330 mW
- Max. Output power (47 O): 2x 400 mW
- Frequency response headphone output (- 3 dB): 10 - 200,000 Hz
- Three switchable stereo inputs: 6.3 mm balanced TRS jack
- Unbalanced RCA and USB
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack socket
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 210 x 49.6 x 220 mm
- Weight: 1.45 kg
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Free shipping for orders over NOK 4,000 Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503951 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!