Neumann U89 I
Large diaphragm studio microphone
- Universally applicable studio microphone
- Pressure gradient receivers can be used for vocals, speakers, overhead and wind instruments
- Switchable polar pattern: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight
- Switchable 10 dB attenuation
- Two-stage bass roll-off
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 150 ohms
- Nominal load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Max. sound pressure level for K <0.5% with pre-attenuation: 140 dB
- Requires + 48V phantom power
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 185 x 46 mm
- Weight: 400 g
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 132857 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!