Harley Benton D-120CE-LH BK
Steel-String Guitar with Pickup
- Left-handed model
- Dreadnought design with cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard inlays: Dot
- Cream-coloured bindings on the body and neck
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- 20 Frets
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Pickup system: Preamp with volume control and 4-band EQ
- Machine heads: Chrome diecast
- Strings: .010 - .047
- Colour: Black high-gloss
|Back and Sides||Sapele, Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 175659 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!