Which carriers are you working with?
95% of our parcels are shipped with DHL (German postal service)
Inside Germany parcels usually arrive within 24 hours, parcels to other countries are forwarded to a German DHL partner (which is usually also the biggest carrier in this particular country).
Most of our European parcels are delivered to the recipient reliably and without any damage within five days.
Cash on Delivery works to many EU-countries, but in some countries the post has quite heavy charges per parcel for this. Please check out our world-wide shipping info page or contact us for the latest shipping details.
We work together with UPS, but the shipping costs are a bit higher. Unfortunately UPS COD (cash on delivery) is not possible to some countries and picking up goods from domestic UPS headquarters can be quite complex at some locations.
For orders worth more than €500 as well as deliveries going to countries outside of EU we would suggest you should choose UPS.
Bigger or heavier equipment has to be shipped with specialist carriers. We are currently working together with a complete network of special carriers all over Europe. Depending on the size, weight and country, we are able to offer reasonable prices and good shipping service to almost all locations.
Further interesting questions
- What are the Shipping Rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the goods insured during transport?
- Are the products checked before being delivered?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you also send to other countries with COD (cash on delivery)?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non EU countries
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"