Engl Savage 120 E-610/2 MkII
Tube Amp Head
- 4 Channels (Clean, Crunch1, Crunch2, Lead)
- Power: 120 watts
- 6 ECC83 preamp tubes
- 4 x 6550 power tubes
- 3-Band EQ per channel
- 2 FX loops, each in parallel or serially switchable
- MIDI programmable
- S.a.c. switchable
- Noise gate
- Power Tube Monitor
- Hi and Lo input
- Bright switch
- Controls for Preshape, 2x Gain (Lo / Hi), Contour, Mid (Lean / Bold), Rough / Smooth, Depth Boost, Presece A / B, Master A / B
- Switch for Noisegate and FX Loop
- Adjustable frequency-corrected line out
- Peak Led (pre / post)
- Speaker connections: 2x 4, 2x 8 or 1x 16 ohms
- MIDI interface port
- Dimensions: 71 x 27 x 27 cm
- Weight: 19 kg
|Power Amplifier Tubes||6550|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458534 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!