Thomann Arabian Oud De Luxe
- Spruce top (Picea engelmannii)
- Body made of Chinar wood (Platanus orientalis)
- Maple neck (Acer granatense)
- Walnut fretboard (Juglans regia)
- Width of the upper nut approx. 4 cm
- Scale approx. 61.5 cm
- Lower width approx. 34.5 cm
- Body length approx. 51.5 cm
- Total length approx. 84 cm
- Height incl. bridge approx. 22 cm
- 11 Strings in 6 courses
- The 6th course can be with double strings as there are 12 pegs
- Tuning: C - A - D - g - c'
- Incl. bag
|comes with pickup-system||No|
|number of strings||11|
|comes with bag||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362401 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!