Rupert Neve Designs MBC Master Buss Converter
2-Channel A / D converter / limiter
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz converter
- Converter input with switchable signal path: transformerless class A signal path or via interstage audio transformer with RND Silk Red and Blue circuit
- Analog limiter section with class A line amplifier stage up to 20 dB
- Controllable threshold and release
- Switchable sidechain connection with tunable high-pass filter from 20 - 250 Hz
- Limiter can be used either in dual mono or stereo mode
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR
- Digital outputs: AES, S / PDIF, TOSLINK
- Word Clock In / Out
- 2 x 22-segment level LED meters
- 2 x 8-segment gain reduction LED meters
- Peak hold option
- Format: 19"/ 1 U
- Weight: approx. 4 kg
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505683 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!