K&M PA Equipment
262 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping Over NOK 3,869
Compare Added (Remove)
Microphone stand Thomann Type I Plastic base, Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm, Boom arm: 810 mm, Weight: 2.3 kg, Colour: Black
- Plastic base
- Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm
- Boom arm: 810 mm
Distance Rod Steel tube combination to connect satellite systems, Load bearing capacity up to 35 kg, With M20 threaded bolts, To attach connector plate 24116 (Article Nr 104910 -not included), Adjustable height from 905 to 1450 mm, Colour:...
- Steel tube combination to connect satellite systems
- Load bearing capacity up to 35 kg
- With M20 threaded bolts
Speaker Stand Standard aluminium speaker stand, Tube diameter: Ø 35 mm, Height adjustable with clamp screw, Additional push button for secure hold, Extension tube diameter 35 mm, TÜV approved up to 40 kg centric load, Weight: 3.2 kg, Adjustable...
- Standard aluminium speaker stand
- Tube diameter: Ø 35 mm
- Height adjustable with clamp screw
Speaker / Light tripod High-quality steel speaker stand for professional use, Height adjustable 1385-2180 mm, The variable height adjustment takes place easily and safely by a crank and push button which prevents an uncontrolled return, An additional locking screw...
- High-quality steel speaker stand for professional use
- Height adjustable 1385-2180 mm
- The variable height adjustment takes place easily and safely by a crank and push button which prevents an uncontrolled return
Steady Microphone Stand Made in Germany, 80 cm Boom arm (not removable), Folding tripod legs, Adjustable height from 98 to 167 cm, Exclusive microphone stand for any kind of operation with high life expectancy, Weight: 2.3 kg, Colour: Black
- Made in Germany
- 80 cm Boom arm (not removable)
- Folding tripod legs
Black Microphone Stand Very stable design, With telescoping boom arm from 420 to 720 mm, Heavy cast iron round base ø 250 mm, With rubber insert to filter the impact sound, Height adjustable from 860 to 1550 mm, Colour:...
- Very stable design
- With telescoping boom arm from 420 to 720 mm
- Heavy cast iron round base ø 250 mm
Microphone Stand Similar to K&M 210/2 but with telescopic boom arm, Diecast base, Foldable legs, Wide base, Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm, Colour: Black, Boom arm length: 460 - 770 mm, Weight: 3.2 kg
- Similar to K&M 210/2 but with telescopic boom arm
- Diecast base
- Foldable legs
One hand microphone stand With round base, Black, Handle with "Soft Touch" coating, Stable and durable metal round base, Weight: 3 kg, Height: 106 cm - 179 cm, Base diameter approx. 24 cm, Height of the base approx. 4...
- With round base
- Handle with "Soft Touch" coating
Professional Microphone Stand One of the most widely used microphone stands, here is the industry standard for microphone tripods. Built in 1967, the design of the 210/2 has remained almost unchanged and has to date been sold more than...
- Colour: Black
- The industry standard
- With adjustable boom arm
Microphone stand Stable universal microphone stand, With boom arm, 3 Folding feet with die-cast base, The square swivel joint has a handy wing nut, Height: 930/1630 mm, Boom arm length: 800 mm, Colour: Black, Weight: 2.65 kg
- Stable universal microphone stand
- With boom arm
- 3 Folding feet with die-cast base
Carry Bag for Microphone Stands Fits 2 K&M microphone stands, Tear-resistant nylon weave with characteristics of linen, Water-resistant, Black with green K&M text, 2 Inner pockets with zippers and straps, Length: 1 m, Weight: 0.34 kg
- Fits 2 K&M microphone stands
- Tear-resistant nylon weave with characteristics of linen
Overhead Tripod with Castors Made of steel, For studio and stage, 10 kg weighing cast metal base, low center of gravity for high stability, 3 Swivel castors with brakes, 2 Meter extension tube with with additional locking mechanism, Extendable...
- Made of steel
- For studio and stage
- 10 kg weighing cast metal base, low center of gravity for high stability
Steel Rod Combination To connect satellite systems, The height is adjusted by an easy-to-use spring-loaded bolt and locking screw., , Both ends with unique patented expanding mandrel system for a tight and firm fit to the subwoofer and...
- To connect satellite systems
- The height is adjusted by an easy-to-use spring-loaded bolt and locking screw.
Smooth-running microphone desk arm New design, With 3/8" threaded connector for studio and multimedia workstations, Internally guided microphone cable with 6 metre length, Total length: 460-960 mm, Clamping range up to 55 mm, Max. load bearing capacity: (Weight of...
- New design
- With 3/8" threaded connector for studio and multimedia workstations
- Internally guided microphone cable with 6 metre length
Microphone Stand Thomann Special Type III Extra low for bass-drum and wind instruments, Including Telescopic boom, Very steady construction, Extendable boom arm (460-765mm), Plastic base, 380-600 mm High, Colour: Black, Weight: 1.4 kg
- Extra low for bass-drum and wind instruments
- Including Telescopic boom
- Very steady construction
Microphone Stand Zinc cast base with folding legs, Height adjustable from 92.5 to 163 cm, Telescopic arm 42.5-72.5 cm long, Surface preserving clamping elements, Square pivot with handy wing nut, Colour: Black, Weight: 3 kg
- Zinc cast base with folding legs
- Height adjustable from 92.5 to 163 cm
- Telescopic arm 42.5-72.5 cm long
Professional Popkiller For all standard microphone stands, Double nylon screen, Stable plastic frames, Can be attached to pipe diameter up to 30 mm, Gooseneck length: 330 mm, Screen Ø: 130 mm, Weight: 0.18 kg, Colour: Black
- For all standard microphone stands
- Double nylon screen
- Stable plastic frames
Overhead Micro Tripod Stable foot construction, 2-Piece folding design, Height (min / max): 1350/3100 mm, 3/8 "thread, Weight: 3.6 kg, The solid tripod reaches a height of about 3 m
- Stable foot construction
- 2-Piece folding design
- Height (min / max): 1350/3100 mm
Wall Mount Screw-on, For speakers with socket diameter 35-37 mm, Composed of solid rectangular steel tubes, Up to 50 kg, Wall distance: 420 mm, Inclinable in 11 steps to 22°, Weight: 2.7 kg, Colour: Black
- For speakers with socket diameter 35-37 mm
- Composed of solid rectangular steel tubes
Speaker Stand Steel tube construction, Tube foot construction, Pull out tube diameter: 35 mm, Height adjustable from 1430 to 2240 mm by non-scratch clamping knob, Additional safety splint ensures secure hold, GS approved up to 50 kg centric load,...
- Steel tube construction
- Tube foot construction
- Pull out tube diameter: 35 mm
Robust Carry Bag for Stand Base Tear-resistant nylon weave, Water-resistant, Padded handles and an adjustable shoulder strap, Inner diameter: 45 cm, Can carry up to 7.5 kg
- Tear-resistant nylon weave
- Padded handles and an adjustable shoulder strap
One-hand microphone stand Material: Steel, Very sturdy one-hand stand, With light round steel base Ø 275 mm, Soundlessly adjustable by one-hand clutch, Height: 1055 - 1735 mm, With impact sound damping rubber ring, 3/8" Threaded connector, Weight: 3.0 kg,...
- Material: Steel
- Very sturdy one-hand stand
- With light round steel base Ø 275 mm
Distance Rod Stable distance rod with mounting aid and M20, Material: Steel, Adjustable height, Fixation with spring-loaded locking screw and safety bolt., Height: 1085 - 1785 mm, Weight: 2.85 kg
- Stable distance rod with mounting aid and M20
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height
Professional Carbon Microphone Boom Pole 4-Way collapsible, Length adjustable from 1000 - 3825 mm, Internal cable routing possible, 3/8" Threaded connector, Adjustment via clamp lever, Weight: 0.9 kg, Carry bag included
- 4-Way collapsible
- Length adjustable from 1000 - 3825 mm
- Internal cable routing possible
Microphone Angel 3-Piece folding aluminum tube combination, Height: 950 - 3220 mm, 3/8 "thread, Colour: Titanium colour, Flocked grip, Only 0.89 kg light
- 3-Piece folding aluminum tube combination
- Height: 950 - 3220 mm
- 3/8 "thread
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!