DBX Effects and Signal Processors
19 results. Displaying items 1–19.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping Over NOK 3,799
Digital Loudspeaker Management System 31-Band graphic equalizer, Parametric 8-band EQ input with auto EQ function limiter, Crossover network, Compressor, Subharmonic synthesizer, Output delay to 3.4 m/10 ms, Input delay to 34 m/100 ms, Feedback-oppressor with 12x notch filters 1/80...
- 31-Band graphic equalizer
- Parametric 8-band EQ input with auto EQ function limiter
- Crossover network
Compressor / Gate / Limiter Variable attack and release times, Excellent dynamic control, Inputs and outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm, Side chain insert (6.3 mm jack), Stereo or dual mono operation possible, Built size: 19 " / 1U
- Variable attack and release times
- Excellent dynamic control
- Inputs and outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm
Microphone processor Studio / Live microphone preamp, 48V Phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander gate, Design: 19", 1U
- Studio / Live microphone preamp
- 48V Phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander gate
- Design: 19", 1U
Graphic Equalizer 2x 31 band Constant Q filters, 20 mm faders, ± 12 dB variable input gain, 4 LEDs output level meter, Clip LED over modulation indicator, Inputs and outputs: Balanced XLR / jack, 50 Hz Low-cut filter 12...
- 2x 31 band Constant Q filters
- 20 mm faders
- ± 12 dB variable input gain
Digital Speaker Management SystemWith the Drive Rack 260, dbx introduces a new loudspeaker management system for live and installation applications. It combines all the important functions necessary for an optimal loudspeaker management in PA applications Auto-EQ for...
- Auto-EQ for automatic speaker / room tuning
- Separate microphone input with phantom power for measuring microphone and pink noise generator for room measurement
- Real Time Analyser
Graphic Equalizer 2x15 Band, ± 6/12 dB Input gain, 4-Segment output status LED, Dynamic range >108 dB, Format: 1U, XLR / jack input/output, Internal power adapter
- 2x15 Band
- ± 6/12 dB Input gain
- 4-Segment output status LED
Mono CompressorLike its predecessors 160X and 160XT, the 160AD has only three controls, a few switches and a very accurate level display. The operation is therefore simple, the results and the sound simply ingenious. For singers and especially for bass...
- OverEasy or Hard Knee compression methods
- Compression rates of 1: 1 over infinity: 1 to negative
- More than 60 dB attenuation possible
2-Channel Digital Anti-Feedback Processor Enormously fast suppression of feedback, 2 Operating modes, Fixed mode with storable filters and presets, Live mode for real-time analysis and editing over the complete frequency spectrum, Extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/80 of...
- Enormously fast suppression of feedback
- 2 Operating modes
- Fixed mode with storable filters and presets
Digital Speaker Management System Remote control via own network with Mac, iOS, Android or Windows devices, 3 Inputs: Analogue or AES, 6 Outputs, RTA microphone connector on the front, Auto EQ function with external RTA measuring microphone, AFS Feedback...
- Remote control via own network with Mac, iOS, Android or Windows devices
- 3 Inputs: Analogue or AES
- 6 Outputs
Graphic 2x 31 Band Equalizer 4 LEDs for output level, 45mm faders (20 Hz - 20 kHz), Balanced jack and XLR in/out, Switchable ranges +/- 6dB and +/- 15dB, Format: 19" 3U
- 4 LEDs for output level
- 45mm faders (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Balanced jack and XLR in/out
Stereo compressor gate With integrated power supply, With the patented OverEasy compression technology, AutoDynamic attack and release controls, Compressor ratio: 1: 1 to Infinity: 1, XLR in / outs, -10 / + 4 db switchable, Stereo link function, Design:...
- With integrated power supply
- With the patented OverEasy compression technology
- AutoDynamic attack and release controls
Graphic Equalizer 1x 31-Band, ± 6/12 dB Input gain, Output level display, Switchable bypass, Clip LED, 50 Hz low-cut filter 12 dB / octave, 20 mm faders, Dynamic range >108 dB, Control range switchable ± 6 dB or ±...
- 1x 31-Band
- ± 6/12 dB Input gain
- Output level display
2 X 31 Band EQ with Limiter Professional equaliser for studio and live applications, Built-in Type III noise reduction, Peak Plus limiters (0 dBu to +20 dBu), Balanced connections, Made in USA, 19''/ 3U
- Professional equaliser for studio and live applications
- Built-in Type III noise reduction
- Peak Plus limiters (0 dBu to +20 dBu)
Remote Control DBX DriveRack 260, 220i and ZonePro, Volume control and mute switch, Connection via Cat 5 cable
- DBX DriveRack 260, 220i and ZonePro
- Volume control and mute switch
- Connection via Cat 5 cable
containing: the t.bone MM-1, DBX Driverack 260, pro snake TPM 10
- the t.bone MM-1
- DBX Driverack 260
- pro snake TPM 10
B-Stock, DBX 166 XS compressor/gate/limiter, with adjustable attack and release time, great sounding dynamics control for any type of programme material, XLR and 1/4" jack In/Out, Sidechain Insert (1/4" jack), stereo or dual mono operation, 19", 1U, B-Stock with full...
Dynamic Processors 2x In 2x Out LS management system, 4-Band parametric EQ for each output, Combinations of switches and band filters, Output Dynamics with Limiter and AGC, Output polarity and phase adjustment capability, Output routing and naming, Input/Output mixer...
- 2x In 2x Out LS management system
- 4-Band parametric EQ for each output
- Combinations of switches and band filters
B-Stock, DBX 286 S - single channel mic preamp/processor with 48V phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander-gate. Dimensions: 19"/1U, B-Stock with full warranty, may have slight traces of use
B-Stock, dbx 1231 - 2x 31-Band Graphic EQ, 4 LED display indicators, 45mm Faders (20Hz - 20kHz), Range +/- 6dB und +/- 15dB, balanced 1/4" jack and XLR inputs/outputs.19"/3U, B-Stock with full warranty, may have slight traces of...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.