BBE Product Overview
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
- Sound enhancement
- The Maximizer performs a phase correction between three frequency bands to compensate for phase and amplitude distortions in the loudspeaker, thus providing more clarity
- Format: 19"/ 1U
- Floor pedal version of the 362
- The Sonic Stomp is a type of loudness effect for guitar/bass
- More powerful sound
- 2 Channels for stereo use or separate mono use
- 5-Segment LED output level display
- 18 dBu headroom
- Especially for the revaluation of acoustic instruments
- The Acoustimax performs a phase correction between three frequency bands to compensate for phase and amplitude distortions in the loudspeaker, thus providing more clarity
- 3-band EQ
- Eight isolated, regulated and filtered outputs
- 9, 12 or 16 Volt voltage on the underside adjustable by DIP switch
- Selectable power supply: 120/240 V
- Mastering tools for shine, clarity, loudness and deep bass
- BBE Sonic Maximizer
- BBE Harmonic Maximizer
We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- 8 Guitar effects in pedal style
- Free Fuzz: is a replica of the rare and coveted fuzz pedal that became famous in the late '60s and offers a wide range of creamy, dynamic fuzz effects
- Green Screamer: An overdrive with a soft and warm spectrum reminiscent of vintage tube amps
Download licenses for this product are sent out by the manufacturer. This means that delays may occur depending on the day of the week and the time of day that you purchase this item. However, we will do everything within our power to get the license to you as speedily as possible.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.