Artist Ahead Musikverlag Sheet Music
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping Over NOK 3,875
Compare Added (Remove)
Piano School For Children From 8 Years
Piano School For Children From 8 Years The easy entry for children 8 years above and adults, By Jens Rupp, Careful, thorough and effective, Beautiful piano pieces for learning, Classic, contemporary and modern, Fun practicing and playing, ISBN: 978-3-86642-103-5,...
- The easy entry for children 8 years above and adults
- By Jens Rupp
- Careful, thorough and effective
Bass SchoolThe author about the content: "The first volume of my school is suitable for the absolute beginner, because I start from scratch. The volume begins with a short introduction to the psychology of learning, because the more you know...
- www.Four-Strings.de - Internet support for the bass school
- By Tom Bornemann, Vol.1
- For fun practicing, there are two CD's to the book: On the first CD, almost all examples in the book are briefly played, so that you can check yourself out
School Rockabilly Slapbass, Of Didi Beck, A small introduction, The more and more popular playing technique of the slap on the double bass is explained here by the author from the ground up, Even perfect beginners find an easy...
- Rockabilly Slapbass
- Of Didi Beck
- A small introduction
School for Rockabilly Guitar Rockabilly licks and techniques, By Lars Schurse, Play guitar like the great rockabilly heroes of the 50s, This guitar training school offers a profound insight into the world of the rockabilly guitar, For learning the...
- Rockabilly licks and techniques
- By Lars Schurse
- Play guitar like the great rockabilly heroes of the 50s
Music Book Soul duets for alto saxophone, By Hans-Jörg Fischer and Udo Tschira, Half a dozen soul duets in the style of Cantaloupe Island and Pick Up The Pieces, Challenges the advanced alto saxophonist, For those who have little...
- Soul duets for alto saxophone
- By Hans-Jörg Fischer and Udo Tschira
- Half a dozen soul duets in the style of Cantaloupe Island and Pick Up The Pieces
Coursebook for Electric Bass This book prepares you for the challenges of being in a band and gives you all the knowledge and skills that you as a bassist must have when interacting with other instruments. From...
- From the chord symbol to the perfect bass line
- By Tom Bornemann
- With notation, tablature and chords
Guitar Advice Book The best tips & tricks around the care & set-up of a guitar, By Mark Schneider, Things worth knowing about acoustic guitar, electric guitar and bass, With clear explanations and many pictures for how to achieve...
- The best tips & tricks around the care & set-up of a guitar
- By Mark Schneider
- Things worth knowing about acoustic guitar, electric guitar and bass
Artist Ahead Musikverlag Klavieralbum für Amélie: Easy-to-play,romantic piano pieces, melodies that remind a little of film music, by Valenthin Engel, DIN A4, 76 pages ISBN 978-3-86642-071-7, incl.demo recordings (free downloads), Songs: Die Sternschnuppe, Feenland, Der Seestern, Der Wasserfall, Mondschein, Das...
School for Childen's Clarinet, Chalumeau and Saxonett By Birgit Hermann, The first music school especially for the children's clarinet, Designed for the peculiarities of children's clarinet, Based on child-friendly notation, the student is slowly and playfully introduced to dealing...
- By Birgit Hermann
- The first music school especially for the children's clarinet
- Designed for the peculiarities of children's clarinet
Artist Ahead Musikverlag Meine zweite Klavierschule: continuation of volume 1, by Jens Rupp, for children from 8 years and adults, teaching technique and basic knowledge, easy level of difficulty, ISBN 978-3-86642-110-3, 72 pages, in German, from the content: Erste Spielstücke,...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.