AMA Verlag Sheet Music
72 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping Over NOK 4,000
Compare Added (Remove)
Textbook on harmony theory Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals, By Mathias Löffler, Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music, From basic musical knowledge to basic functional harmonics to modal harmonics and modal interchange, Working on three...
- Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals
- By Mathias Löffler
- Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music
Songbook with Irish music The ultimate collection of 250 Irish tunes such as Reels, Jigs, Polkas, Marches, Folksongs, Harp pieces, etc.With many useful tips for playing together and composition, guitar tables, banjo, mandolin, tinwhistle ...,Compact info on the Irish...
- By Patrick Steinbach
- 250 Irish songs
- Arranged for melody instruments (flute, violin, banjo, keyboard, etc.)
Accordion Textbook Accordion has been played and studied/learned in Germany for a long time. But in the past decade, a new generation of accordion players and friends has come up with new musical preferences. Yiddish klezmer music captured Europe...
- The new way to learn accordion
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume I
By Dieter Szametat By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar, Themes: Pattern picking, Picking Patterns, ¾ Pattern, Pick A Lick, Rolling Patterns, Steady Bass, Blues, Ragtime, Modern Picking Style, Chord extensions, Latin style nylon...
- By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar
- Themes: Pattern picking
- Picking Patterns
Paul Westwood Bass Bible The ultimate know how for bassists, Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation, Over 1000 exercises, Language: German, Incl. two CDs
- The ultimate know how for bassists
- Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation
- Over 1000 exercises
Textbook A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz, In German Contents: The tonal system, The phenomenon of the series of overtones, the basis of harmony, The elements of the harmony, The intervals, The...
- A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- In German
- The tonal system
Die Rhythmik-Lehre (Rhythm Theory) Rhythm Theory, By Eddy Marron: A musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers and dancers in classical, rock, pop and jazz, Subjects: Basic concepts in rhythm, The metronome, The basics of rhythm, The pyramid, The two main...
- Rhythm Theory
- By Eddy Marron: A musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers and dancers in classical, rock, pop and jazz
- Subjects: Basic concepts in rhythm
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar, Basics, Single-Touch Single Note Riffs, Two-length diads, Triangle Triads, Advanced chords, Easy to read, Ear training, Playing in the band, The 60-week program, In standard notation and...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar
- Single-Touch Single Note Riffs
Flamenco Guitar Textbook Learn to play the flamenco guitar, By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material, Insight into the variety of flamenco music, Mediation of special technical skills, Solo pieces and duets arranged...
- Learn to play the flamenco guitar
- By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material
- Insight into the variety of flamenco music
Instructional Book for Guitar For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar, The bible for country guitarists, By Richard Köchli, In standard notation and tabulation, With chord details, In German language, Including CD with demo and...
- For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar
- The bible for country guitarists
- By Richard Köchli
Study book for the drums The first part of a multi-volume drumming school for the young beginner. Brings together all the basics of musical theory and practical application of the drums for solos and rhythmic accompaniment. Particularly suited to...
- By Christian Nowak
- DIN A4
- Incl. CD with play-alongs and eBook
Rock Bass The comprehensive textbook for the modern electrical bass players with notes and tablature, By Jäcki Reznicek, Rock, blues, reggae, funk, jazz, Timing, tapping, slap & fretless ..., CD included, DIN A4 format, 149 Pages, Revised edition Contents...
- The comprehensive textbook for the modern electrical bass players with notes and tablature
- By Jäcki Reznicek
- Rock, blues, reggae, funk, jazz
High Performance FluteThe purpose of this book is to bridge the gap between beginner and middle school students using well-known melodies, jazz pieces, studies and opera clippings. With this 3rd volume, Robert Winn's sophisticated flute school is completed. ...
- A playbook for flute of medium difficulty
- Pieces from classical music, jazz, studies and opera excerpts
- With a professional playback CD
Rock Guitar Secrets By Peter Fischer, Incl. CD, 160 pages, Playing techniques, Solo- and improvisation concepts, Exercises, Licks, Jam tracks
- By Peter Fischer
- Incl. CD
- 160 pages
Textbook The Technique of the modern concert guitar, By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century, As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical...
- The Technique of the modern concert guitar
- By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century
- As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical guitar, Hubert Käppel has not only compiled a comprehensive collection of technical exercises on arpeggios, coordination, scales, bindings, among others
Slide Guitar Styles The basics of playing Bottleneck for Blues, rock, country, folk and pop guitarists. By Richard Köchli, Including CD
- By Richard Köchli
- Including CD
School For Afro-Cuban percussion, Includes DVD + CD!, This material contains the most popular Afro-Cuban and Caribbean rhythms, For the typical instruments in salsa band and Afro-Cuban percussion folklore: Congas, timbales, bongos and lots of small-percussion, Versatile use in...
- For Afro-Cuban percussion
- Includes DVD + CD!
- This material contains the most popular Afro-Cuban and Caribbean rhythms
Instructional Book Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists, 12-Level exercise plan, The scales, Breaks, Intervals, Rhythm dictations, Listening to melodies and chords in minor, Sheet music of recorded notes, And much more, For acoustic or electric...
- Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists
- 12-Level exercise plan
- The scales
Sheet Music for Accordion From easy to play Russian folk melodies, often with 48 basses, to rapid Balkan and Klezmer dances there is something for everyone. Extra: 4 pieces in duet version with C-pary and Bb-part for the melody....
- Songs and Dances of the Russians, Jews and Roma
- With CD
Harmony Theory Textbook A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz The continuation to "Die Neue Harmonielehre I", The connections between harmonic elements, The II-V-I connection in major, The II-V-I connection in minor, Changing mode,...
- The continuation to "Die Neue Harmonielehre I"
- The connections between harmonic elements
- The II-V-I connection in major
Sheet music for flute By Katarina Fritzén and Karin Öhman, Well-known classical melodies, Arranged for classical flute, Includes a play-along CD with the piano accompaniments, The piano accompaniment can be printed from the CD, With a chord analysis for...
- By Katarina Fritzén and Karin Öhman
- Well-known classical melodies
- Arranged for classical flute
The AMA Guitar Fingering ChartThe comprehensive chord repertoire for rock, blues, metal, jazz, etc .. By Jürgen Kumlehn, 120 Pages, To work with the fingering chart, C, Db / c #, D, Eb / D #,...
- By Jürgen Kumlehn
- 120 Pages
- To work with the fingering chart
Text Book For Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Content: The major scale, The harmonic minor scale, The melodic minor scale, II-VI in Dur, II-VI in minor, The turnaround or I-VI-II-V, Blues, minor blues, Colouring opportunities for dominant seventh, Creative use...
- For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- Content: The major scale
- The harmonic minor scale
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
AMA The Circle of Fifths For guitar, Highlights important harmonic interrelationships, which is well reflected and recognised by using this wheel, With pictures for demonstrating fingering, Background colour scheme provides good orientation
- For guitar
- Highlights important harmonic interrelationships, which is well reflected and recognised by using this wheel
- With pictures for demonstrating fingering
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!