Tech 21 QStrip
Channel strip / preamp
- High-quality channel strip / preamp for acoustic instruments or bass
- 3 different operational modes
- A very high impedance input handles piezos as well as low impedance signals equally well
- The XLR output is capable of driving power amps and can be lowered to 20 dB to, ex., accommodate mic inputs on mixers
- Jack output can be increased by 10 dB to drive power amps or tube amplifiers
- Phantom power via XLR
- Controls for: volume, low, mid 1, mid 2, high, shift 1, shift 2
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 6.3 mm jack or XLR with phantom power
- HPF suppresses unwanted frequencies which can occur with direct connections
- LPF can be used as a speaker simulation
- Power supply via 9V battery or AC adapter (not included)
- Robust metal housing
- Suitable power supply: Thomann NT 0910 art. 409939 (not included)
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421651 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!