Softube Intellijel Rubicon
Virtual Synthesiser (Download)
- Intellijel module for Softube Modular (article nr 395575)
- Emulated VCO module created by David Dixon in cooperation with Intellijel
- Switchable Linear or Exponential Thru-Zero Frequency Modulation (TZFM)
- Index VCA for dynamic TZFM control
- Symmetry controller with CV input
- 12 Primary waveforms: Sine, sigmoid, double sigmoid, triangle, sawtooth, double sawtooth, zigzag, rectangle, midmodulated pulses, pulse modulated, double pulse
- Suboctave with -1 or -2 octaves
- Softsync with attenuator
- Hardsync with selectable reset direction
- Pulse width modulation and exponential FM with attenuator
- True-to-life circuit emulation from Softube
- System requirements: Windows 7 and later (64-Bit), Mac OSX 10.9 and later, Dual Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 6 GB HD, Internet connection, Gobbler account
Note: Requires Softube Modular (article nr 395575, not included)
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395579 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!