Presonus Studio One 5 Artist
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Consistent single-window philosophy
- Consistent drag-and-drop functionality throughout
- Unlimited number of audio-, instrument-, and effects channels as well as buses
- AUX channels enable integration of external audio sources into the mixer
- Support for Key Switch, Note Controller and MIDI Polyphonic Expression
- Clip gain envelopes for loudness metering without the use of a compressor or limiter
- Studio One Remote Support enables you to remotely control Studio One with the use of an iPad or Android device
- Content browser with keyword based 'musical' search function and built-in player
- Pattern- / Step sequencer for intuitive drum and melody programming
- Arranger track
- Multitrack comping and editable folder tracks
- Transient detection with editable markers
- Groove extraction via drag-and-drop
- Events-based effects
- Time stretching, resampling, and normalisation in real time
- Multitrack MIDI editing and instrument track transformation (Freeze)
- Export to and import from SoundCloud
- Included virtual instruments: Presence XT with a 14 GB sound library and import of foreign formats, Mai Tai, Mojito, Impact XT, SampleOne XT
- 32 Effects plug-ins, e.g. guitar amp simulation, analog delay, ProEQ², modulation effects, dynamics, reverb, etc.
- Rewire Support
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3
Note: Software license is delivered without a data carrier, download required.
- Format: Box without software
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy protection: Online activation
- Simultaneous activations: 5
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.13
- CPU min.: Intel Core i3 / AMD A10
- RAM min. (GB): 4
- min Space on HD (GB): 20 GB
- Display: 1366 x 768
- Additional System requirements: ASIO-comp. Audiointerface (Windows)
|max. Samplerate (kHz)||384 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||64 bit|
|Floating-point Resolution||64 bit|
|Library (GB)||7 GB|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 497309 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!