Marshall Electronics VAC-12HU3
Signal converter / converter HDMI to USB 3.0
- Converts HDMI signals to USB 3.0
- The HDMI input also has an active loop-through output to loop the signal through, which can then be outputted to other monitors or mixers
- Plug & Play (without necessary driver software)
- HDMI 2.0 input with active loop-through output
- USB 3.0 output for computers (also compatible with USB 2.0)
- Power supply via USB connection
- Compatible with popular apps like Zoom, Skype, OBS Studio and many more
- System requirements: Host computer with the latest operating system, preferably Windows 10 or Mac OS X
- Includes USB 3.0 "Type A" to "Type B" cable and mounting bracket with fastening screws
HDMI 2.0 connection function:
- Input with active loop-through output
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Frame rates: 23.98 to 60.00
- Video formats: 480i / p, 576i / p up to 3840 x 2160 50/59/60 (4096 x 2160 signal is accepted, the pages are cropped)
USB 3.0 connection function:
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Video formats with USB 3.0 up to 1080p/60
- Video formats with USB 2.0 up to 720p/60
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 490879 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!