Lovepedal Vintage Modern
Effects Pedal for Guitar
- Double pedal with 2 independent units
- The Modern side (M) is based on the famous Purple Plexi circuit, but has a volume control that offers far more control than the regular version
- The Vintage side (V) is based on the Church of Tone (COT) circuit, on which Josh Smith's Tchula pedal is based
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Gain
- True bypass
- Mono input
- Mono output
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply with centre negative (not included)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.8 x 3.0 x 10.8 cm
- Made in USA
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!