LAVA MUSIC ME PRO Gold
Steel-String Guitar with Pickup
- Ideal as a travel guitar
- The one-piece, injection moulded AirSonic carbon fibre construction improves physical conductivity, resulting in a fuller tone and longer sustain
- The instrument can withstand temperatures between -25 to 95 degrees Celsius and humidity from 10% to 90%
- The "Phantom Structure" honeycomb structure of the ceiling offers increased strength and lower weight compared to the Lava ME2
- The FreeBoost technology uses the back of the LAVA ME guitar as a loudspeaker and allows you to play with reverb, delay and chorus effects without an amplifier
- The turbo button provides an instant solo boost of up to 50%
- Tone control between the built-in microphone and the piezo for a more natural sound
- Fretboard: HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- Scale length: 648 mm (25.5")
- Nut: TUSQ
- Nut width: 44.5 mm (1.75")
- 19 Frets
- L2 PRO pickup and preamp designed by LAVA & LR Baggs
- Bridge material: Fiberglass composite
- 21: 1 Aluminium Alloy Screwless Machine Heads
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 16052 (012.-053.)
- Colour: black and gold
- Includes softlight case
|Back And Sides||Carbon|
|Fretboard||HPL (High Pressure Laminate)|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 501624 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!