Keeley Verb o Trem
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Reverb / tremolo / modulation
- Developed in collaboration with Eddie Heinzelman
- Combines the sound of old-school amp reverb and trem in a compact pedal
- Includes Keeley's popular Spring Chamber and Plate Reverb algorithms as well as Tremolo, Harmonic Tremolo and Pitch Vibrato effects
- 6 Reverb and tremolo modes in 2 banks
- 2 Tuning modes
- True bypass
- Controls for Level, Depth, Reverb and Rate
- Toggle switch to select between reverb and tremolo modes (R + T / Mack / Har)
- Internal DIP switch to select between banks: Bank 1 - Spring Style Reverb / Bank 2 - Plate Style Reverb
- Internal DIP switch to select between Treble Cut modes: Modern / Vintage
- Bypass footswitch with status LED
- Metal housing
- Input and output: 6.3 mm Mono jack
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm hollow plug, polarity (-) inside, not included in delivery - matching power supply: Article Nr. 409939)
- Power consumption: 65 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 112 x 68 x 51 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.