Harley Benton Fusion-II HH EB PSP Pro Series
- Ergonomically shaped body
- Body: Sapele (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Matching headstock
- Neck: Canadian Hard Rock maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Ebony (Diospyros celebica)
- Fretboard inlays: Ivoroid
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Frets: 22 Medium jumbo stainless steel
- Nut: NuBone
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.654")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.512")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.008")
- Binding: Wood
- Pickups: Roswell LAF-B-GD AlNiCo-5 (bridge) and Roswell-LAF-N-GD AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbuckers
- Pickup switch: Single Coil / Humbucker Split
- Controls: Master volume- and master tone
- 3-Way switch
- Tremolo: Wilkinson 50IIK 2-point
- Machine heads: WSC staggered locking diecast
- Roller string retainer
- Hardware colour: Gold
- Original strings: D'Addario EXL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Purple Sparkle
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459903 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!