Fender Mustang I V.2
Electric Guitar Combo
- 1 Channel with 24 presets
- Power: 20 W
- Equipped with a 1 x 8" specially designed Fender speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Controls: gain, volume, treble, bass, master, preset selection, modulation, and delay/reverb
- Save-, exit-, and tap tempo button
- Built-in tuner
- Headphone output
- Headphone connector (operates simultaneously as speaker emulated line output)
- Speaker-emulated USB output
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 36.83 x 40 x 19.3 cm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
- Corresponding footswitch: Article Nr 253297 or Article Nr 260691 (both are not included and must be ordered separately)
12 Modulation Effects:
- Step filter
12 Delay/Reverb effects:
- Tape delay
- Big Fuzz, Green Screamer & Intelligent Pitch Shifting
- Stereo/Mono delay
- Room / Plate / Hall reverb
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
|Weight in kg||7,7 kg|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 305257 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!