Do I have to bear the costs of the return myself?
If you wish to make use of the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee because its just not for you, you will need to bear the costs of returning the goods yourself (please ship only with original packaging wrapped securely in brown wrapping paper.)
Thomann will only cover the return postage during the first 30 days when there is a complaint or the return can be attributed to a problem or misunderstanding.
In most cases it is not possible to send the parcel at your end free of charge, but we will credit you for the shipping costs. Please note that we cannot cover the cost of express or courier service, only normal economy shipment. Nor can we accept returns sent by cash on delivery.
We ask that you please contact us prior to sending the parcel to make sure you send it with the most cost effective option - in some cases we can arrange a collection for you.
Further interesting questions
- Who is Thomann? How long have you been around?
- Is Thomann an authorised dealer for all products on offer?
- What kind of warranty do I get for the products I order?
- What if I am not satisfied?
- Are all your products ´factory-fresh´ and in original packaging?
- What are B-Stock products?
- What can I do if I do not like the delivered goods?
- What can I do with faulty equipment?