Can I order just the manual for a product I own?
Yes of course - it is usually no problem to order instructions for any Thomann product. Being an authorised dealer for all well-known brands we have access to all information, specifications and manuals that are available from our distributors. Software companies though are not too keen on supplying extra manuals - sorry about that!
Even if you haven't bought your equipment from Thomann, we do our very best to get the manual for you but it could be that the distributor requests a copy of your invoice or of the registration card to be sure that you have bought the product from an authorised dealer. In this case, you might have to contact your dealer to get the manual from him.
Because manuals and every kind of product information is covered by copyright laws, it is not possible for us to make copies of a manual or any kind of official information without the notice of the manufacturer or distribution.
Further interesting questions
- How do I get more information about a product?
- How do I manage to get your Hot Deals catalogue?
- How often and in which languages do you send the Hot Deals?
- How can I subscribe to / unsubscribe from your mailing list?
- Can you send me information via snail mail?
- Why isn't there a full catalogue available from Thomann?
- Do I get anything when I introduce my friends to you?