You may be wondering who Thomann is, anyway? Or what the difference is between B stock and A stock? Or how it can be that these prices are so incredibly low? No matter what the question is, if is asked frequently, you'll find the answer here.
All questions and answers
How do I know if Thomann is the right partner for me?
- Who is Thomann? How long have you been around?
- Is Thomann an authorised dealer for all products on offer?
- What kind of warranty do I get for the products I order?
- What happens if I am not satisfied? Do I have to bear the return shipping costs?
- Are all your products ´factory-fresh´ and in original packaging?
- What are B-Stock products?
- What can I do if I do not like the delivered goods?
- What can I do with faulty equipment?
How can I personally get in touch with Thomann?
- I need help! How can I contact you by phone, fax or email?
- Is it faster to order by phone?
- I have a burning question about my order!
- How can I get in touch with the experts later if I have questions?
- I have an after sales issue - who do I have to contact?
- You want to sing some praise or give us feedback?
- I would like to visit your amazing store. But where on Earth is Treppendorf?
How does ordering on the internet work?
- How secure is ordering from your website?
- How does the secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- Will my credit card information be transferred safely?
- I can’t find the product I would like to order! :-(
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?
How can I pay for my order !
- How Can I Pay?
- What is the fastest and easiest method of payment?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc.?
- What about exchange rates if I am based in the UK?
- Do I have to pay value-added tax (VAT)?
- Can I purchase Vat Free as part of my Company?
- Am I Liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron Or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer
- How can I use a store credit against my order?
What is "my" price? Can you work me a deal?
How will you ship the equipment to me?
- Which carriers are you working with?
- What are the Shipping Rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the goods insured during transport?
- Are the products checked before being delivered?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you also send to other countries with COD (cash on delivery)?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non EU countries
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"
Which services do I get after I have ordered from Thomann?
- How does the Money Back Guarantee work?
- From whom do I get help when I have technical problems?
- Do you repair or service older equipment?
- How about updates etc? Do I get any?
- Will you trade in my old equipment?
- How do I pack my return consignment?
- How do I pack my guitar?
- How do I pack my Piano?
- How do I pack my wind instrument?
How do I manage to get further information from Thomann?
- How do I get more information about a product?
- How do I manage to get your Hot Deals catalogue?
- How often and in which languages do you send the Hot Deals?
- How can I subscribe to / unsubscribe from your mailing list?
- Can you send me information via snail mail?
- Why isn't there a full catalogue available from Thomann?
- Do I get anything when I introduce my friends to you?
- Can I order just the manual for a product I own?
Which other services can I find on the Thomann Website?
I'm a big Thomann fan and I would like to work for you!
One or Two More things!
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!