Ergonomic Systems FREEneck 8.1K
Strap for Saxophone and Bass Clarinet
- Latest version, 8.1K
- Relieves neck, neck and shoulder 100%
- 40 mm Wide lap belt
- Unrestricted breathing in the chest and abdomen
- Exactly the same mouthpiece position when sitting and standing
- Looks like a neck strap from the front
- Full freedom of movement in front of the upper body
- The linkage almost spontaneously forms on the back
- Height adjustment of the instrument with one hand; smooth and accurate to the millimeter
- Also suitable for ladies
- For body sizes from 150 cm
- The pack size allows stowage in the bell of the tenor saxophone
- Colour: Black
|Instrument Group||Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, Saxophone|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454061 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!