Epiphone Flying V Ebony
- Inspired by the Gibson Collection
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian laurel
- Neck profile: Slim Taper "C"
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: ProBucker-2 (neck) & ProBucker-3 (bridge) humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone (CTS electronics)
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Flying V string-thru
- Machine heads: Epiphone vintage deluxe (gear ratio: 18:1)
- Colour: Ebony
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482581 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!