Electro Harmonix Mainframe Bit Crusher
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass
- Bit Crusher
- Produces 80s-style lo-fi sounds reminiscent of early arcade games, home consoles and home computers
- Reduces the sample rate from 48 kHz to 110 Hz, which leads to reduced audio quality and aliasing, ranging from fairly "clean" sounds to unrecognizable "crushed" sounds
- Bit crushing from 24 bits to 1 bit increases sampling errors that creatively degrade the sound quality for dirty "old school" sounds
- Selectable high / low / band pass filter
- Sample Rate Tuning mode analyzes the input signal in real time and adjusts the sample rate to match the pitch of your signal or a specified interval above your signal
- Programmable preset or expression pedal setting allows the sound to be saved or any combination of the controls on the mainframe to be controlled with an external expression pedal
- Controls: Vol, Blend, Bit Depth, Sample Rate, Peak, Freq
- Push buttons: EXP / Preset
- Switch: Filter HPF / BPF / LPF
- LED: EXP / Preset Mode, Effect On
- Foot switch: Effect bypass
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 6.3 mm jack
- Expression pedal input: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Power supply connection: barrel connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 114 x 53 mm
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504430 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!