DAngelico Excel DC Natural
- Design: Semi-Hollowbody with center block and double cutaway
- Top, back and sides: Laminated maple
- Neck: Maple with walnut stripes
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Mother of pearl fingerboard inlays
- 5-Ply body binding
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Neck profile: narrow C
- Pickups: 2 USA Seymour Duncan 59 Humbucker
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Grover Super Rotomatic machine heads
- 5-Ply Tortoise Scalini pickguard
- EG2P Switch Craft Socket
- Gold plated Tune-O-Matic bridge
- DAngelico Stairstep Tail Piece
- Gold-plated hardware
- Strings: Daddario EXP 110, .010 - .046 (Art.244774)
- Colour: Natural
- Includes Deluxe Hardshell case
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451019 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!