- VCO 1 with 4 miscible waveforms (sawtooth, triangle, pulse and suboctave)
- Pulse width modulation and two adjustable modulation sources
- VCO 2 with 3 mixable waveforms (sawtooth triangle and suboctave) and two adjustable modulation sources
- Low pass filter with resonance, two adjustable modulation sources and adjustable key tracking
- Two analogue envelopes (ADSR and AR)
- Analogue LFO
- Noise generator and sample & hold unit
- Duophone playable
- 3.5 mm Audio input for sound processing from external sources
- Can be used as a full Eurorack synthesiser voice (width: 70 HP)
- Poly chain function for connecting up to 16 devices
- Main out via 3.5 mm jack and 2x 6.3 mm jack (high and low level)
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm jack
- MIDI In / Thru and USB-MIDI
- Dimensions: 87 x 374 x 136 mm
- Includes power supply (12 VDC, 1000 mA)
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out/Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 489868 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!