Ampeg PF-500 Portaflex
- Power: 500W into 4Ω, 300W into 8Ω
- Dual JFET precursor
- Class D amplifier
- Variable compressor
- Controls for gain, bass, mid, treble and volume
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra hi/lo boost
- Balanced direct out (XLR)
- Pre / post EQ option
- -40 dB pad
- Ground lift
- FX loop with adjustable mix, switchable per foot
- Audio in (for practice, e.g. with MP3 player)
- Headphone out, 15dB input pad
- Mute (switchable per foot)
- Power amp in
- Preamp out
- Tuner out
- Speaker outputs: Speaker Twist and jack
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 76.20 x 355.60 x 279.40 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
|External effect loops||Yes|
|Speaker Connector||Jack, Speakon|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in NOK.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 259316 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!