Ableton Live 10 Standard
Audio MIDI sequencer (DAW) (Download)
- Software for composition, intuitive production and live mixing
- Session view with clips and clip automation and classic track view
- Warping and time stretching in real time
- Complex Warp modes
- Audio slicing for drum rack or sampler
- Audio-to-MIDI function
- Capture allows you to recall an idea after it has been played and turns it into a MIDI clip
- Group tracks with multiple levels
- Support for Serato Scratch Live
- Browser with preview function at project speed
- Audio resolution up to 32 bit / 192 kHz
- Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- 12 Send and return tracks
- Up to 256 audio inputs and outputs
- Drum Rack, Impulse, Simpler
- 34 Audio effects
- 8 MIDI effects
- More than 1800 sounds and 10 GB samples
- Supports MP3, FLAC and WAVPACK export
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg-Vorbis, FLAC, REX
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / AU
- System requirements: from Win7 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.11, Multicore CPU, 4 GB RAM, 12 GB HD, Internet connection
|Mac OSX compatible||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429895 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!